Sunday, April 25, 2010

Video Vixen Rosa Acosta Reprotedly Losing Hair And Going Bald Due To Scalp Condition



RosaAcosta.net: According to Bossip News, which can mean this to be a rumor, Rosa Acosta did not cut her hair out of impulse. Instead, the Dominican model contends she has a hair issue that requires treatment irregularly.


I didn’t have to ask permission from anyone to cut my hair. However, due the overwhelming response I felt it was only right to address my condition. I love hair, most women do. There is certain femininity in the hair but it doesn’t stop there, it’s about your mannerisms the way you talk, the way you walk they way you carry your self. People have demanded an answer about why I cut my hair while insinuating that as if it was going to destroy me in some way. The truth is I cut my hair because my hair is falling out and has been for over a decade and I needed to began my treatments again, “says Rosa.

“I encourage other people out there with a hair loss problem to accept your reality and make the most of it. For what I do, I feel like I’m a bad bitch and I don’t need hair to make me. When I want to wear the hair I will. But for now, the most important thing for me to do is go through my treatments to make my scalp healthy which will intern give me a healthy head of hair.”


Rosa Acosta has not addressed this rumor on her official website but it could contend true. That's pretty deep for a lot of fans to follow but excellent how she manages. Goes to prove we all have our issues but in life it's all about how we handle them.


No comments: