Saturday, November 14, 2009

Screen Shots From ''Video Phone'' By Lady Gaga And Beyonce




CelebrityMania: Sneak peeks to the music video of Beyonce Knowles' remix for single "Video Phone" that features dance electronica artist Lady GaGa have come out in the form of pictures. There are three photos in total, but only one features both Beyonce and GaGa as the two don white outfit and lean on a chair. The other two photos show Beyonce as the center of attraction.

Back in October, GaGa has teased on her cameo for the music video. To Z100 radio station, she shared, "When I was doing her video with her, she called me and she said, 'What do you want to do?' And I'm like, 'I don't want to show up in some frickin' hair bow and be fashion Gaga in your video.' I said, 'I want to do you'. I want to do my version of Beyonce. So the whole time I was learning the choreography, they were calling me Gee-yonce."

This music video for "Video Phone" remix was directed by Hype Williams. It was originally supposed to premiere on November 5 right after 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards, but was then pushed back to November 23. The remix of single "Video Phone" itself will be featured in Beyonce's November 23-released "I Am...Sasha Fierce [2nd Deluxe Edition]".



No comments: